Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring break has arrived!

I am so excited to say that I am finally on spring break!!!!!!!!!!!  I plan to fully enjoy my week.  I have a whole stack of books calling my name. 

Sunday we are going to Bossier to was the first round NCAA regional.  I was over the moon happy to find out that my Lady Techsters will be playing!  Can't wait to cheer for my girls again. 

I will be going to get my 7dpo prog test before we leave town.  I hate that it falls on a Sunday because that means I have to check in through the ER and they don't always know what they are doing in there.  Hopefully I can get the results back by Wednesday.  I'm not sure what to expect this time.  I don't think that my prog is as high this cycle as the last 2.  My temps  have not been even close to as high this time and they've been a flatline.  Someone suggested that maybe I needed a new thermometer, but it has different temps at other times during the day, so I don't think that's it.  Maybe the fact that this chart is different is a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment