Friday, June 10, 2011

10 weeks

Wow. We are 25% of the way to a new baby! At times, it seems like it is going by too fast, but at other times it seems to take forever to get to my week milestones. I'm so excited to be in double digits now and getting sooo close to sliding in to the 2nd trimester.

Best Moment of the Week: Hmm. Maybe being hungry again. And being able to eat without wondering if it will all come back out later. I still have not experienced full blown "morning sickness" but I have had a couple of overwhelming waves of nausea and not been interested in food. Even food that I normally love. That seems to be getting better now though.

Entertaining Comment/Question of the Week: This would be courteousy of my dear husband while walking through the baby section of Walmart. Me: "That's a Pack N Play. We'll need one of those." DH: "What for?" Me: "To take to the lake with us or on vacation or to our parents house so the baby can take a nap and not have to be on the floor." DH: "We don't need one of those. We aren't going anywhere until the baby is at least 3. That means we won't need a stroller or a car seat either." He has a lot to learn about babies.

Obsession: Popsicles. So refreshing!

What I Am Most Looking Forward To This Week: I bought a Doppler on eBay and I can't wait until it gets here so I can try to find the heartbeat. Hopefully the Doppler will be easy to use and the heartbeat easy to find so that I don't stress out about not hearing it!

What I Miss the Most: Sleep. Still. And I know this is just the beginning.

Symptoms: I'm still really tired after work each day and need a nap most nights. I'm so excited that my bloating seems to be getting a little bit better. Other than that, I'm still pretty much symptom free. Still praying it's a huge blessing and not a sign that something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment