Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally. Now more waiting.

Finally got a call with the results of SA. Everything is normal. Thank goodnes we are not both "broken." Just me.

Next on the agenda: first cycle of Clomid. AF is scheduled to be here next Tuesday if we didn't get preggo all by ourselves this cycle. At least there is a back up plan. They called in the Clomid prescription today and I started not to pick it up until after AF arrives. That way if I'm already preggo, I'm not out the money for the Clomid. But I decided to go ahead and have them deliver the meds. It would be just the way my ironic life works for me to shell out the $$$ and be preggo and not need the meds. It would be money well spent! Now it's just another waiting game. Waiting on either AF or a BFP!

4 comments:

  1. You're not broken don't say that! You are just not working as you think you should. I know this is frustrating, but God has a plan.
    Lam 3:25 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him.
    Romans 8:18 I consider that the suffering of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

    Romans 5:3-4 More than that we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance and endurance produces character, and character produces hope and home does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.


    Do not lose hope or faith my beloved friend!
    In times of suffering do not forget those who are beside you, you are not alone. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just started following yours :)

    Congrats on the results of the SA and your decision to move forward with the Clomid! Keep us posted on how you are feeling... I was on Clomid, and it didn't affect me the same way I was cautioned (mood swings, etc). I'll be thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clomid isn't that expensive, it's $9 at Walmart/Target. Go get yours meds!!! Good Luck on Clomid. It made me more moody & dried things up a tad if you catch my drift. But overall it's not that bad. I took it at night to sleep through the majority of any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I love you too sweet Halee. I love to hear your encouraging words.

    Mrs. D: I am enjoying reading other blogs. Although I would never wish this on anyone, it is nice to know you aren't alone. I've heard horror stories about the side effects of Clomid!

    Monica: Mine was $10. Not bad at all! Thanks for the warning. Taking it at night sounds like a good plan! I'll keep you guys posted.

    ReplyDelete