Monday, January 17, 2011

Hurry up and wait some more

So I'm coming back to my motto for the year: Wait....and expect good things.

Went this morning to get my 7dpo blood draw. The lab lady says it will be a couple of days before they know the results because they don't do that particular test in house. Bummer. Don't they know that us girls want to know this stuff right away? So we are waiting to see what my progesterone level is. I've read that for a normal cycle it should be 10+ but for a medicated cycle (such as my Clomid) it should be 15+. I feel fairly sure that it's higher than any of my previous cycles. My temps have never been this high at this point in my cycle. Not to mention that I've been having symptoms such as sore boobs and constipation that I'm blaming on the progesterone. It's way to early to be having "real" symptoms.

Our sermon in church yesterday was about having patience and learning to wait, about not jumping the gun. This seems to be a lesson that God is determined to teach me. So I have decided that I will not test until Monday. At that point I will be 14dpo and will be late for AF. It's my FF test date. I will not test until Monday. Maybe I will have two very pretty (and dark) lines. I will not test until Monday. This will be a test of my will power. I can do it. Remember my motto? WAIT. AND EXPECT GOOD THINGS.

1 comment:

  1. "Aunt" Diana is holding you up as you wait. Patience is a virtue, you know:)

    ReplyDelete