Friday, February 18, 2011

And the results are in....

7 dpo progesterone level is: 48.5

Holy smokes!  That's even higher than last time!  The nurse sounded very excited.  I asked her if it was possible for it to be too high, and she said no.  She also said, "There's a very good chance that you could be pregnant, so we will just wait and see."  I know she meant to be encouraging...they've been through a lot with me, but I kinda wish she hadn't said that.  Up until this point I had not let myself get excited or even think about the possibity, simply because it's so disappointing when AF comes again.  Every time.  If AF doesn't come by Wednesday I'll test then.  That will be 14 dpo.  Until then, I'm trying not to think about it.  Ha!  Yeah right!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo-hoo! You ovulated! Can't wait to hear the results of Wednesday's test... for sure you'd know at 14DPO!

    ReplyDelete