Monday, February 7, 2011

Another snow day please!

Back to work today after a wonderful long weekend thanks to the beautiful snow that we got on Friday. I've heard lots of grumbling about having to make up days and not wanting to be stuck at home, but I LOVED being stuck at home and watching the snow fall. It's not very often that we get snow in south Arkansas let alone snow that sticks for a minute! The dogs and I enjoyed playing in it and then relaxing inside. Now they're saying another "winter storm" is heading our way for Wednesday. I say bring it on!

My sweet hubby even got to be home with us as they closed the bank at noon on Friday. I was so excited that my "green days" were on the weekend, but so far no positive OPKs yet. Today is CD15 and so far I've not ovulated past CD16. I feel like it's coming though. Today I've felt rotten. My head has be pounding, my tummy is queasy, I've been dizzy and just feeling yuck. I'm ready to be in the 2ww again! Come on ovaries, spit the egg out already.

1 comment:

  1. I also love snow days! So pretty from inside...not so fun when you have to drive in it!!

    I have been following your blog for a couple of weeks now and I am really enjoying reading everything. So, I've nominated it for two awards on my blog, Are You Sure You're Doing It Right at http://areyoudoingitright.blogspot.com/

    I am really looking forward to reading more and following your progress. All the best to you & lots of luck in the 2ww and beyond!

    ~ A

    ReplyDelete