Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tomorrow is the day

'm not feeling hopeful.  I don't have any symptoms.  No signs.  I thought that my temp was on its way down on my chart, but then this morning it went back up just a tiny bit.  It's still well above cover, but I know that doesn't mean anything.  It can plummet below that red line in a heartbeat.  If it's still up in the morning, I'll test.  If not, I'll know AF will be visiting tomorrow and then it will be on to Round 3. 

I really don't want to see Round 3.

3 comments:

  1. Don't lose hope yet! My test two days ago was completely white, and I thought todays was too until I looked really closely...
    I am sending huge BFP thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol oops forgot to say that its Marni from FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear! Post soon, please... keeping fingers crossed for you!

    Do not worry about not having symptoms... so many people have absolutely no symptoms. I know I didn't until several weeks later.

    Also, at 14DPO, go big... pull out the digital, sister :)

    ReplyDelete