Thursday, February 24, 2011

The witch has arrived.

Enough said. 

Talked to nurse today and she called in Clomid Round 3. Doc wants to up me to 100 mg. Not looking forward to that, but okay. Now I have 2 little pills to take.  And twice the misery around O time?  I asked about a referral to an RE, and she told me about the clinic they refer to. It's the same one I looked at online last night. She said that if this cycle doesn't work, they will be happy to refer me and it only takes about 2 weeks to get an appointment. That isn't bad at all. I feel better knowing there is a "back up" plan if this round doesn't work.  Back up plan is good. 

1 comment:

  1. Back up plan is always good. It makes AF just a *little* bit easier to see. Only a little.

    We started TTC in June, just a month after you guys, and have yet to see a BFP.

    I wish you luck in your journey - let it end soon and a new journey begin!

    ReplyDelete