Saturday, February 12, 2011

I got blog awards! Woo hoo!

Thank you Alli! (Great name by the way!)

The Rules of accepting the awards are:

1.) Thank and Link back to the blogs that gave you your awards

2.) Share seven things about yourself.

3.)  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4.) Contact the bloggers to let them know you've given them an award.

So here we go!

1.  Thank you to Alli over at Are You Sure You're Doing It Right?  I have never received a blog award before, so thanks for giving me my first!  She has just started her blog, but bless her heart, she's been on the TTC journey for almost 2 1/2 years.  Alli, I'm sorry that you are stuck on this seemingly neverending journey with me, but I look forward to reading more on your blog.  I hope that soon your blog turns into a 9 month pregnancy journal!!  So, if you haven't visited Alli's blog, go check it out.  If you have been TTC for any amount of time, you will identify with her posts and find yourself laughing and saying, "OMG, that is so me."

2.  Seven things about me.  Even though I got 2 awards, I'm only gonna share 7 things.  I mean, there aren't really that many interesting things about me...
1.  I have 5 dogs.  Yes, 5.  They all live inside my house.  Yes, inside.  I love them.  :-)
2.  Not many people in real life know a) that we are trying to have a baby or b) that I had a miscarriage in November.
3.  I am addicted to cupcakes.  I eat them a lot.  I can't help it.
4.  I number my socks.  (I think that I might be a little OCD)  Each pair of socks has a number so that when I'm doing laundry I can easily match up the socks that go together.
5.  I sometimes worry that God put me in the field of special ed to prepare me for having a baby with speical needs. 
6.  I like my job, but I would rather work from home or be a stay at home mom.
7.  I am not a social person.  I don't have tons of friends, I don't like parties, I don't go out all the time.  I would rather be at home with my husband than out with friends. 
8.  I hate talking on the phone.  I would rather text, email, or chat online.  (see #7)

Yeah, I know that's 8 things, but I was on a roll.  :-)

3.  Nominate 15 recently discovered great bloggers.  Wow.  This may be a tough one.  There are so many great blogs that I follow.  Here goes! 
13.  High Five


2 comments:

  1. Thanks ma'am for including me on your list. I barely have a list, so I used all of yours plus mine! I have a lot of reading to do! Yay! I enjoyed reading yours and yes, Attaway took some time to get use to. Signing my whole name to things requires a lot of concentration now.

    Happy anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and it brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete