Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CD 10 already? What?

Wow. Where has the last 10 days gone? I've already finished Clomid Round 2 and am now just waiting on the ever elusive ovulation. This cycle has been a little different for me. Maybe it's a good thing. I am usually so OCD about what CD I'm on and could tell you at any given time during any given day exactly what CD it was. This time I almost forgot to even start my Clomid on day 5! And I had a brief moment of panic the other morning after temping because I honestly just didn't know what CD it was. I to pull up my FF mobile app to check before I could even take a shower.

I'm not sure what to attribute this "I don't give a crap" attitude to. I think I'm a little upset with Clomid Round 1. It wasn't all I hope it would be. I expected good things from Round 1. And I got good things...my prog was right where it needed to be...but I didn't get *the* good thing. So why would Round 2 be any different? We aren't doing anything new. We aren't doing anything different. So come on, Round 2, surprise me. Throw me for a loop. Do something because so far I'm unimpressed. (Is that a word?)

1 comment:

  1. Time flies when you're having fun! Or... maybe just when you're not stressed over tracking it :)

    I hope this cycle is successful! I had the same thoughts about Clomid... I expected it to be the miracle drug we needed to conceive. But, what I learned from my RE is that Clomid, for me anyway, and it sounds like for you on your first round, was successful... it's purpose is to make you ovulate. I was on it for 5 months, and it made me ovulate each time. Since you ovulated, it did it's job. But, it's that conceiving part that needs to come next...

    I am praying for you that this is the cycle you need!

    ReplyDelete