Monday, December 13, 2010

Body Integration

This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

Ha! This post is funny to me. My body and I have been at war for most of the year. I am trying to get it to cooperate with me to accomplish our goal of pregnancy. So far I am not winning the war. The most integrated that I have felt all year were the 5 weeks and 4 days that I was pregnant. I was so in tune with my body and all the twinges and crazy symptoms. I was conscious of any little change that occurred. Unfortunately, my body won that battle and I was also conscious of my pregnancy ending with every cramp and all the bleeding during my miscarriage. I fully intend to triumph over my silly body. It may have won that battle, but I'm in this fight for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment