Sunday, December 5, 2010

Letting Go

Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

Well, I'm very happy to say that this year, I have let go of my single self. My days of being alone and thinking only of myself are gone. I have become a wife. A part of a couple. Half of a whole. My actions now affect the life of someone else. I have responsibilities and obligations. And I love it. I have been blessed with a wonderful, caring, hard-working, supportive, funny, perfect for me husband.

Our life together is not perfect. We fight. We argue. We disagree. But we make up, we compromise, and we love our way through everything that jumps in our path. I am so excited to be spending my very first Christmas as Mrs. Griffin.

While I am still me...I will always be me. I haven't changed who I am, but by letting go of the "old me," I have become a better me.

No comments:

Post a Comment