Thursday, December 2, 2010

Catching up on Reverb10

December 2 – Writing. What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?
Oh man! Up until starting this blog, I didn't really do a lot of writing. But I love to read. And I haven't done much of that lately either. The Internet has taken over my life. I don't read as much any more. I don't watch as much TV any more. I like the internet. I like Facebook. I love the games on Facebook. I like reading the message boards on the Fertility Friend site. But other productive things have taken my time away from writing (and reading)...such as laundry, cooking for my hubby, keeping the house clean, going to the grocery store, etc. When you get married, your free time changes. I like spending time with my hubby when we have time off together. When basketball season rolls around, I'm much more likely to blog because I'm home by myself a lot. But when he's home, it's nice to spend time with him.

Can I eliminate these things? Well sure. But do I want to?? Most likely not. The games on Facebook are an awesome escape from reality. As are reading and TV. My brain gets a little break. You don't have to think much to do these things. Can I eliminate housework? Ha! I wish! Eliminate time with my hubby? Not a chance. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment