Wednesday, December 29, 2010

T minus 1 day and counting!

Tomorrow is Clomid day! LoL. I've been building this up in my head, so I hope it's not a big diappointment when this cycle is over and I'm still not pregnant. At any rate, it's given me something to look forward to! The days after Christmas are always kind of sad to me. You build it up, and get ready, and decorate, and cook, and prepare, and buy presents, and wrap presents for so long and then BAM, it's over, and all you have is just a big mess to clean up. And then you have to go back to work. But we won't talk about that today.

Actually, I have a lot of things to look forward to in the next few months. This cycle will hopefully be a little different and more eventful than the rest. (Please let the Clomid work!) Then February is a big month for us. It will be our 1st wedding anniversary! WOW. Where has the time gone? And then will be my 35th birthday. Again, WOW, where has the time gone? I'm old! And then in March is Spring Break. We have tickets to go to the NCAA first round regionals in Shreveport, so I'm really excited about that! Plus, hopefully we'll begin planning our annual family vacation soon, so that will be another thing to look forward to. I'm ready for you, 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment